[3830] NAQP CW W0UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:34:54 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: W0UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   56    26
   80:  123    37
   40:  226    46
   20:  302    47
   15:  101    34
   10:    9     8
-------------------
Total:  817   198  Total Score = 161,766

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Summertime & the livin' is easy?  Not so on the low bands this weekend!
80 especially provided some BIG long-roller crashes that I can still hear 24
hours later! And 10 Meters, wherefore art thou?
Looks as if multipliers were down generally this time & that's a relief 'cuz
I thought mine looked pretty anemic. Finally committed to a real 2-radio effort
for once & kept my hands off the paddles and on the keyboard. Had some storms
move through in the early afternoon which kinda' dictated my offtimes
early-on.
A great, fun contest and interesting to try it single-op again, first time in
several years. Chuck, your station performed seamlessly & thanks for letting me
come up the hill to operate--you're the man!