[3830] CQWW SSB EC2DX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EC2DX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:36:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EC2DX
Operator(s): EA2AYD, EB2BXL, EC2DX, EC2ABU, EC2ACC
Station: EC2DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:   42     6       39
   80:  431    12       63
   40:  659    21       82
   20: 1589    35      119
   15: 1163    37      126
   10:  705    15       52
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thank´s everyone for the nice time we had this weekend. We had 2 new operators
on our team who were participating for the first time in a contest. They did a
great job on the multiplier radio, they were learning fast!

We missed lot of multipliers because we had just a vertical antenna for
10,15,20m on the multiplier radio while the running radio was using the
tribander.We also had a mobile phone conection for cluster spots (not
interfaced with our software) which gave a lot of failures...

We had a great JA running during the first morning on 15m and an incredible
opening on 10m on Sunday with big EU rates. Great surprise!

We had to stop one hour before the end of the contest for diferent personal
reasons.

Equipment:
- 1 Yaesu FT-1000MP
- 1 Yaesu FT-1000MP MKV

Amplifiers:
- Kenwood TL922
- Ameritron AL811HX

Antennas:
- 160m. Inverted L
- 80m. 1/4 Full size vertical
- 40m. 1/4 Full size vertical
- 20m.15m.10m. Tribander Explorer 14 & Vertical

Software: N1MM Logger V6.10.10

See you all next year! We hope to improve our station for the next time.

Best regards
73! EC2DX Contest Team