[3830] CQWW SSB K1TTT M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K1TTT M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:38:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1TTT
Operator(s): AD4EB, AK2P, K1MK, K1TTT, K2BB, K2WR, KJ1K, NJ1F, NT2X, W1TO, W2ID
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Peru, Ma
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  194    11       31
   80:  514    23       87
   40:  432    28      101
   20: 1347    35      139
   15:  701   127       32
   10:  340    21       77

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday we had two power failures of about 15-20 minutes each.  There was heavy
rain almost all day, and lots of precipitation static at times and one
thunderstorm that went by almost too close for comfort.  Sunday we had high
winds and only one power blink.  But on the plus side the new DSL line stayed
up all weekend.