[3830] RAC Winter VE3VZ/W8 SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3vz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE3VZ/W8 SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 11:27:05 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3VZ/W8
Operator(s): VE3VZ
Station: VE3VZ

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: TOLEDO OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:          22                 5
   40:
   20:           8                 6
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   0      30       0        11  Total Score = 3,410

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I went to visit my daughters family in Toledo, Ohio for the Christmas season. I
was only able to operate a very short time, due to family priorities. But it
was nice to work some familiar calls. Was operating with a mobile whip and
autotuner, IC 706. Tried to run but no one heard me so all QS are S&P. Very
noisy location in the midle of the city. 8o was noisy but ok, could not hear
any contesters on 40m in the American portion of the band. 20 was usable but
open for a very limited time. Could not hear anyone on the other bands.

Happy New Year
Don VE3VZ