[3830] N6RO NCCC Friday Practice Feb. 2, NA Sprint Rules

To: nccc@contesting.com, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] N6RO NCCC Friday Practice Feb. 2, NA Sprint Rules
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:01:47 -0800
N6RO   SO2R  KW  30 Min.

BAND    Q       M
80              14
40              17
20              3
TOT          34 13

SCORE   442

Good activity tonight from many of our regulars, mostly in the first 20
minutes.

75m skip was good, 40m was very long.  It will be interesting to see how
much of the new privileges on 75m will be used on Saturday.  Maybe we can
escape the pig-farmers.

Need more sign-ups from the club.  Only a few hours left to register.

Next week: NA Sprint CW practice, Thur and Fri.

N6RO