[3830] XE RTTY W7WHY SO2R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY W7WHY SO2R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:35:36 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO2R HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~6
Radios: SO2R

   80:    8   18     3
   40:    2    4     1
   20:  123  285    14
   15:   10   28     6
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  143  335    24  Total Score = 8,040

Club:

Comments:

Fun contest.  Had a couple of pretty good runs going on 20 for a while.  At
0000z I thought I'd take a break and do the Sprint, then after that, work the
RTTY contest for a few hours.  That was a mistake as after the contest, 40 and
80 were dead.  My 40 and 80 meter Q's are what I found after the Sprint was
over.  Thanks to the XE group for a good contest.  Think this one will turn
into one of the big ones one of these days.  73 and thanks for all the Q's.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1    TS-450SAT + RASCAL + SB-200 ~300 watts
Radio 2    FT-840 plus RASCAL

Antennas   80 meter dipole, 80 meter vertical, 2 40 meter verticals, 2 el 20
monobander, 20 meter vertical, G5RV

N1MM Logger 7.0.1 + MMTTY