[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:28:01 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 16

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1        1
   80:  15       10
   40:   9        8
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  25     Mults = 19  Total Score = 475

Club:

Comments:

Chatted with Bill (ZFO) on 20m a few minutes before the start when he was 59+20,
but the band must have dropped out in the short time after because I heard no
one on 20. Felt really weak on 40 .. lots of missed calls and QRN. 80 went
better. My second radio was still in the van and it would have been helpful
this week. Practice makes perfect and I certainly intend to practice!

I personally like the first call idea but I'm afraid it might scare off some
newcomers if they can't figure out what's going one. Last week during the NS
Practice, I was operating from my mobile getting it set for OKQP. The exchange
threw me for awhile so I kept sending BOB while trying to get things tuned up.
Need to check the web site every week!

Thanks to those of you who found me operating W0K/m during OKQP! Lots of fun.

73, Bob, w0bh