[3830] WPX CW 9A5K SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a5k@9a5k.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A5K SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 02:08:11 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5K
Operator(s): 9A5K
Station: 9A5K

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Zabok
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:  752
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Rig: Kenwood TS-950SDX + EZMaster
PA:  OM-Power HF2500 (http://www.om-power.com) - excellent performer
Ant: Vertical (20m wire on Spiderbeam 18m pole - http://www.spiderbeam.net)

This was first contest activity from my new contest site near Zabok, in north
west Croatia. Site is "under construction", first antenna is this vertical for
80m, constructed and erected just before contest, during Friday afternoon.
Too bad that I didn't have time to put any RX antenna. Heavy QRN on 80m, and
thunderstorm during Sunday evening.
Congrats to SO2R and 4O3A on big scores.
Many tower/antenna works are planned for summer, hope to have at least some
bands ready for CQ WW both modes.

Thanks to all for qso, see you in next one.

73,
Chris - 9A5K