[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:00:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 29

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  17     10
   20:  16      9
-------------------
Total:  34     20  Total Score = 680

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Finally back home for an NS Ladder.  We had taken all antennas down for tree
trimming and sale of house, now delayed. So frantically strung a low-lying
antenna from one of the redwoods to the corner of the roof just in time to make
a retirement dinner for a former car-pool member and arrive back just in time
for the tail end of the SNS.

You guys have very good ears.  Surprisingly the QSO rate was good, even though
one half of the Zepp was practically dragging on the roof and pointed SE.

20 and 40 were both stellar.  Surprisingly strong signal from K0XP on 40 for
the CT mult.  Somehow missed N6RO and N3BB.  Jim, sorry, but K0XP was calling
under you on 40 for a mult. Great to work Tom, W7WHY in the last 30 seconds on
40 for OR multiplier.  Short skip also yielded QSO with Kurt, K7NV our Summer
Fun ambassador for NS Ladder.  Very happy to hear N2NT among others.  Bad
antenna mismatch on 80 -- tks K6UFO for the 1 QSO there.  80m noise level very
high.

Don't forget . . week off for the July 4 Independence Day Holiday.

73 and thanks again to all of you for supporting our little contest with your
participation.

Bill N6ZFO