[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:24:54 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 20

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      7
   40:  16     10
   20:  14     10
-------------------
Total:  39     27  Total Score = 1,053

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What great fun!

20m started poorly as I went without a QSO the first 2 minutes, but 40m and 80m
had nice activity, and I changed bands quicker than usual for better multiplier
results.

It would be fun to offer an award for the sprinter who travels to the most
multipliers during a season -- fun to hear/work W0BH and W1UE in exotic
multiplier locations, and to work West Virginia with AJ1M

Great signals from N40GW, K5NZ and N3BB.

Was able to hoist the G5RV up to 45' above ground -- maybe this accounted for
my personal best score? Can't wait for next week -- I may be able to get the
G5RV up to 50 feet with a little work.