[3830] CQWW VHF WD0T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WD0T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:42:49 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

    6:  275   120
    2:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  278   123  Total Score = 34,563

Club:

Comments:

Fun contest. Lots of short to moderate openings into many different areas and
thus really helped the grid totals.  More CW contacts in this one than I can
remember in a while, which is really fun for me. I operated again from a very
temporary setup in my garage, in 100 degree heat both days, so gotta get that
shack done in the basement. Best Q was on 2m with K2DRH, EN41, which is approx
500 miles from here, not bad, and he had a very good signal.

Thanks and Lord bless all!
73 Todd WD0T