[3830] IOTA K9NW(@K9UWA) SO24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA K9NW(@K9UWA) SO24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:47:21 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:   20       12       0       0
   40:  175       59       2       2
   20:  388       79     263      64
   15:   50       18      14       9
   10:    0        0       1       1
Total:  633      168     280      76  Total Score = 1,725,324

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Exactly the same number of QSOs as in the 2006 event!  8 more on CW, 8 less on
Phone.  Band/mode breakdowns are almost identical as well except I found more
mults this year.  None of this was by design as I didn't pull up last year's
results until after the contest.

Conditions were ok....not great but not terrible.  Lots of QRN though with
thunderstorms in various parts of the country.

It seems, little by little, more North American ops are discovering this fun
event and heading out to any number of easily accessible IOTA counters off our
shores.

Thanks to all the IOTA expeditioners and thanks again to RSGB for sponsoring
this fun summertime event!

73, Mike K9NW