[3830] NA Sprint CW N1LI(K1DG) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1dg@ix.netcom.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N1LI(K1DG) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 08:56:01 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N1LI
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: N1LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   59
   40:  125
   20:  102
---------------------

Club:

Team: YCCC #1

Comments:

Still working out the bugs at the new place...ground loops, some equipment bugs,
etc. But it was more comfortable than operating in the basement last September!

Signal reports welcome, especially on 80M.

Not really SO2R, since I forgot to do the TWORADIO command in CT until 0245 or
so.

Nice to so many of N6ZZ's friends paying their respects. I'm sure he's
smiling.

73,

Doug K1DG