[3830] NA Sprint CW NA4BW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NA4BW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 09:09:03 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   40      10
   40:   39      17
   20:   26       8
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

2 very classy and appreciated saves in this 1 for me. Don't recall the calls -
sure wish I did -both were 6's as I recall- but both had > 250 q's when worked.
Kinda goes like this - I copy his exchange and return mine - During my return
(remember I'm qrp) another station sends CQ right on top. My guy doesn't leave
and continues to try to make the exchange. The cq guy actually makes a q in one
instance - the responding station to that CQ nevertheless must hear my guy and
graciously abandons the freq allowing my very patient op to eventually copy my
exchange. In the other situation, same scenario except we get a really really
long string of CQ's. No one answered that and my guy completes the exchange.

Could not hear K6VVA/KL7 during the sprint but did prior to. Heard KL7RA but
couldn't get it timed right.

Worked 7 of the 10 in the SSC. 73's Brian