[3830] OhQP K8DV M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8dv@fuse.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8DV M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:40:58 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8DV
Operator(s): KZ4G, AA8P, AA8HH, W4ZKE, K8DV
Station: K8DV

Class: M/M LP
QTH: Clermont County
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

   80:   52     65
   40:   86     69
   20:   45     27
   15:    1
   10:    1
--------------------
Total:  185    161  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 63  Total Score = 62,658

Club: Forty Over Club

Comments:

As all know this year was not the best in terms of conditions but still
had a great time. Here at K8DV M/M we spent more time visiting in the shack and
over dinner than time spent on the air.  Had fresh steamed shrimp by K8CR the
main cook for the K8DV multi-op effort and the reason we spent so much time
stuffing our selves, good stuff.

Had about 5 hours and 30 minutes of total time on the air with more time doing
what all of us hams love to do, talk and eat.

The station worked as planned and our planning and pre-work paid off.

See you in 2008 and maybe conditions will be better and we will spend more time

with our rear ends in the seat making contacts and not so much time filling
ourselves.

Check out K8DV M/M OQP 2007 at:

http://home.fuse.net/k8dv/qcwa/QCWA214-OQP-2007.html

73 de Dave K8DV