[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:41:33 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   92    1:20
   40:  120    1:27
   20:  113    1:13
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  20M seemed good
and I was able to work close in as well as west coast.  40M was good also.
Nice not to have RTTY contest QRM.  80M was noisy.  I was saved by using the
40M dipole as a receive antenna on 80 as it was much quieter than the 80M
inverted vee.  Unfortunately, the voume dropped and the rate wasn't too good on
80.  I missed being SO2R this year.  Maybe by the next running I will have the
SO2R setup working again.  Seemed a lot of mults available.  Worked KH6 and
KL7.  No Canadians heard or worked other than MAR, ON, and BC.  Missed UT, AL,
KY, RI, SD and ND.  Heard K4TD in AL on 20 and 40, but not on 80, but I
couldn't get through the other callers to Rick.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73,
John, K4BAI.