[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W8RU Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W8RU Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:51:08 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  78     54  Total Score = 5,760

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I ran this on a part-time basis with my oldest daughter.  She was at the
microphone when we got a reasonable Es opening to southern Texas, so she had
some fun.  Phonetics still throw her -- remember when we all were first
learning those?

With only 4hrs in the chair we didn't run into any other enhancements.

Thanks for the QSOs and see you in the Sprints, then in January.

73,

Ron (W8RU) + Caroline.