[3830] TnQP K8MR(@K8MR/M) SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP K8MR(@K8MR/M) SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:55:31 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   19     13      0      23
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   19     13      0      23  Total Score = 1,173

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I don't know if there is an out of state mobile category, but my activity was 90
minutes while on the way home from a hamfest in Findlay, Ohio. I must have been
just the right distance from TN, as I was able to break a surprising number of
pileups.

I also had two K4TCG qsos, which may be good for some bonus points.

It was a good opportunity to investigate if my new Honda Fit may become the
K8MR mobilemobile in future qso parties. It was also good to pass out some qsos
to many of the TN guys who often chase me around OH, MI, and PA.

Once home, however, it was VHF QSO Party operation for the rest of the night.

73  -  Jim  K8MR