[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4EA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ea@k4ea.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4EA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:48:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  177  351      31      39    21
   10:
Total:  177  351      31      39    21  Total Score = 31,941

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Doing any 10 or 15 single band at the bottom of the cycle is challenging.  Doing
it with the 'K' index at 5 was MADNESS! So call me "Nuts".

The highlight was working VQ9LA.  I first heard him (S3) running EU but I could
not get through.  20 minutes later I found him (S1) calling with no takers and
with some effort, did get a QSO.  20 minutes after that I heard him CQing NA
with no takers.  Now he was S7!

Thanks to all that braved the upper reaches of the MUF.  It can only go higher
from here!