[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2FF SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2FF SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:51:23 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   55   70      22        5     7
   40:  101  200      27       38    15
   20:  179  475      13       66    19
   15:   35   83       7       17    12
   10:   12   30       3        5     4
Total:  382  858      72      131    57  Total Score = 223,080

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Conditions seemed to be best on Sunday morning. I never heard EU on 21 MHz save
for CT3 and CT9 and managed only 12 QSOs on 10M. Everyone was pretty much
confined to 20 and 40 meters to the disgust of CW ops I am certain.  At peak
times there were RTTY signals from about 7020 to 7065 and 14055 to 14140.  That
is a pretty big spread and one guaranteed to send many hard core CW ops into
psychotherapy session all the follwoing week or month.  It was so crowded on 20
and 40 that I was never able to get a run going there with only 100 watts.  I
did manager a new one on 20 - Montenegro - to put me over 300 on RTTY