[3830] CQWW SSB N2RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:16:31 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM, K3ZV
Station: N2RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Southern New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:   22     7       15
   80:  124    20       63
   40:  188    22       71
   20: 1433    31      116
   15: 1087    26      119
   10:   95    11       33
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Appreciate the help of K3ZV both operating and helping the internal setup of
computers, etc.  A real good team mate for me.  15 meters was suprizingly good,
and 20 meters had lots of QRM, but was real good sevaral hours before sunset on
Sunday night.  One of these days we'll hopefully get the station back to full
strength.

73, N2RM