[3830] CQWW SSB N4TZ/9 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4TZ/9 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:20:52 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4TZ/9
Operator(s): N4TZ
Station: N4TZ/9

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:   35     9       18
   80:  109    18       51
   40:  118    22       55
   20:  298    26       94
   15:  264    21       90
   10:   92    13       35
------------------------------
Total:  916   109      343  Total Score = 1,120,960

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

99.9% S&P - exactly one response to my many CQs - couldn't even
get stateside stations to respond to the CQs.

All hardware worked ok this time.  Very limited use of right hand
made two-radio S&P very difficult since I could only tune one
radio at a time.

The 10/15 meter antenna at 99 feet was noticably superior to the
one at 45 feet in non-Europe directions.  I note that the higher
scoring stations have big boosts from hills/mountains/ridges that
are unavailable to us flatlanders.  No Europeans or Oceania
heard on 10m; worked 5 Africans.