[3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP(VE2FBD) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va2up@live.ca
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP(VE2FBD) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:40:21 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VE2FBD
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   93   93     0    80
   40:  121  121    20   105
   20:  460  460   669   164
   15:   58   58    70    58
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  732  732   759   407  Total Score = 606,837

Club: Contest Group Quebec

Comments:

Favorite contest of them all!! Always look forward to WAE. Conditions were
marginal at my qth with unbearable qrm on the low bands caused by local source
still unidentified, it never gave up for the duration of the contest. If I
didn't copy your reply on 40M I am sorry but despite all possible filter
combinations I never got the best of the qrm. Had to work 20M overtime because
of that but really suffer from low scores on 40 and 80.
Nevertheless I was happy to see that my score improved last year's effort and
that is encouraging for the years to come.
Awaiting propagation, please solar Gods have you forgotten about us?
Thanks all for Q's, organisers for putting together such great package and N1MM
staff for sorting out the problems of the past and providing solid sofware
performance in WAEDC 2007.
73,  Fabi  va2up