[3830] CQWW CW W4IX SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4IX SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:16:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:  368    25      106
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wow DXCC on 15 meters with 100 watts at the bottom of the cycle, must have been
the M2 6 element monobander I single handedly put on a 40 foot tower before the
contest ( finished at 5:30 Friday evening ) but only managed to work W0AIH and
K1TTT for zones 4 and 5 on the first night. Had no problems getting through to
all the DX I worked, some pretty good ones in there, but running was tuff, just
didnt seem to be alot of activity in the short openings to Europe ( had several
hours of back scatter though but wasnt easy with 100 watts ). Still enjoyed the
show...73's for now and take care...John W4IX