[3830] ARRL 10 W1UE SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W1UE SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:22:33 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   CW:  271    40
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  271    40  Total Score = 43,360

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nothing came easy.  Only DX worked: 6Y, CX, HP, LU, PY, PY0F, CE, XE, VP9, AND
HC.
Furthest west station worked: VE6BF.
US Stations west of Mississippi River:  K5NA, W5MR, W0JPL.

QSB was so fast, a station would give their call, I'd answer, and they'd be in
the noise.  Wait a few minutes, they might come up, or they might not.  I
actually pushed the "Last 10" Rate over 40 a couple of times.

I was also one of those that went QRT once the Patriot's game came on, only
getting back on the air at halftime.

Thanks for the Qs.

Dennis W1UE