[3830] ARRL 10 N5OE SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5oe@nctwb.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5OE SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:23:28 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   CW:  557    45
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  557    45  Total Score = 100,260

Club:

Comments:

This was my first effort at ARRL10m. This was also the first time to run N1MM
software during a contest as well. All in all everything worked really well
with a pretty good learning curve during the first few hours of the contest,
especially during some pretty good rates exceeding 200 per hour!
Conditions were really neat Friday night just past local sunset. Signals got
much stronger and the band stayed in well past midnight local time, 7 hours
into darkness! Daytime activity from here was fair/poor on Saturday afternoon
but again late that evening things picked up and keep me active to about
midnight local time.
Thanks to all who made the log and took the time to suffer through my "fat
finger" learning curve with the new sofware, and hopefully I did not miss too
many that I simply could not hear. There were several times during the contest
while on a run frequency, the conditions would change and I would hear other
stations coming up in strength that were also calling cq:)
Thanks again
N5OE