[3830] TBDC K7TJR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7TJR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:04:41 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K7TJR
Operator(s): K7TJR
Station: K7TJR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 395  Total Score = 2,001

Club:

Comments:

I really do not know what I was thinking when I missed the opening bell we have
in the morning here in the NW. Started at abt 0130Z with Al at CE1. I always
start in the window first with s/p then go to the bottom and start up. Also
found Herb KV4 and HQ9. From then it was nice signals into the East coast until
the QRN started. Finally KH6 and KL7's started to show up and then the big
surprise. Kazu at V63 answered my CQ. I did not understand the cat calls when I
was trying to work VK6VZ. He kept asking for repeats on my call when I sent it
and several stns complained about my sending too much? Finally made it and all
settled down TNX Stephen. My friend Greg ZL3IX and then ZM1K plus VK3IO showed
up. Last call in the log was another friend W7LR. I strolled through the band
and there was Tree K7RAT making q's right up to the last bell, I could not find
any more and was really tired from a 13 hour run. QRT 1430Z. Score posted is
just a guess, logger did not score contest.