[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:39:35 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 1

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  17     12
   40:  17     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     23  Total Score = 782

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I experimented with a shorter Sprint name tonight - the first letter of my legal
name: E (for Eric).  Sorry this threw some of you for a loop.

Admonition from the post-practice NCCC Net folks was to ditch -E- and revert to
using Rick (N6XI especially encouraged this :-)

WriteLog showed me with only 17 mults, but hand counting twice I came up with
23 so that's what I'm going by.

N4AF was LOUD-LOUD-LOUD on both 40m and 80m tonight.  Got some new Secret
Weapon Sprint antennas up there, Howie?

73 & Tnx for all the non-dupe Q's tonight...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust