[3830] GaQP NO5W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP NO5W Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:49:13 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:   71
   20:    2
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:   73     0  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 8,760

Club: NARS

Comments:

Conditions were not good between most of GA and Houston this weekend. Heard only
 two signals on 20M and signals on 40M were in general very weak. And I must
have been really weak as I've got lots of CQs on my face. But some stations
including W4AN and N4PN came back on the first or second call. It was tough
staying with it here as the weather was fantastic and, from the Masters on TV,
it looked like weather over in GA was also nice for all the rovers that were
out and about. Thanks to all the mobiles for keeping it interesting. Looking
forward to taking to the road in the FQP in a couple of weeks -- hope to see
you there. If interested in my FQP route take a look at the Counties on the Air
page of the FQP site or the Route Plans page of www.no5w.com.

73/Chuck