[3830] GaQP KC4HW Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimjohnson@alaweb.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KC4HW Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:57:16 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Rover LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  273     26
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  273     26  CW Mults = 26  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 14,126

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Counties:  EARLY, SEMINOLE, DECATUR, GRADY,THOMAS, BROOK, LOWNDES, LANIER,
BERRIER, COOK, COLQUITT, MITCHELL, BAKER, MILLER, and EARLY.  Ms Bonnie was my
driver and we covered 363 miles.  Only worked 40m.  Tried 20m about mid day,
but could only hear a couple of weak stations. We operated about 7 hours give
or take.  Sorry about all the ? but 40m was very noisey coming across US84
going East as well as the return route going West.  Lots of stations calling,
sorry that I missed so many of you! Thanks for tolerating my poor CW, but it is
getting better.

Thanks for the QSOs and hope to hear you in the Alabama QSO Party Jun7th.

Jim/KC4HW