[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:23:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 13

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   3      2
   40:  27     12
   20:  41     17
-------------------
Total:  73     32  Total Score = 2,336

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

20 was great ! my best Q total on that band tonite. left at 0245. went to 40 and
it was tough. CA OR WA pretty much easy to work, and back east and SE was weak
and noisy, i guess those storms in W0 made the band hard for all. Stuck around
til the bitter end...ie 0258 and was surprised to find VE4XT on a nearly empty
40 meter band. Great !  80 super noisy...in fact so noisy NO W6 in the log!!
The coming month portends even noisier 80 and 40 for us up in the NW. but so be
it...maybe more guys will stay on 20. more Qs, but less Mults.  Want to thank
NCCC for the bottle of wine from last ladder, and planning to have the local WA
boys over to drink it one of these fine warm evenings. W7OM, N7LOX, NG7Z, NN7SS,
K7RI, and K7WA all invited. We will toast you all ! 73 de K7SS danwa  see ya
next time. (my prelim count of mults was wrong...so 32, not 34).