[3830] ARRL June VHF K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:26:55 -0700

  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  35     21  Total Score = 735

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is the first time I've ever had a rig capable of any VHF ops. My new FT-450
of course, came equiped for 6M. It tunes nicely to my 40M Delta Loop and my
indoor 10ft square horizontal loop.(For some reason it won't load into my
indoor 40M Coaxial Dipole. It seems to be beyond the range of my MFJ-949 Tuner)
The shift between the Vertical Polarization of the Delta Loop and the Horizontal
Polarization of the the indoor loop seems to offer an effective access to a
variety of signal conditions. I got some really good signal reports in the
Tucson, AZ area on the Delta Loop. My most distant contact to the east was
EN10. 73's to all, and to all a good night. Bert, K6CSL