[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, haddon.bill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:36:36 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 11

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  20      9
   20:  20     14
-------------------
Total:  41     24  Total Score = 984

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good go be back in the Ladder chaos again after the break.

Surprising short skip on 20 meters tonight, allowing for a great mult total on
that band and QSO's with W7WHY and, surprise, K6XX.  N6RO, about 70 miles north
was 7 S units weaker than Ken in our new QTH at Kelseyville, CA  (40 mi north of
the Napa Valley).

NEXT WEEK: Please participate in the Experimental NS Ladder, to be held half an
hour prior to NS Ladder for 25 minutes, i.e. 0200-0225Z.  The objective is to
evaluate the effect of same-band dupes on rate and score in NS LAdder; so the
experimental session makes just one change in the NS Ladder format: no dupes on
the same band.

Some of you, particularly smaller stations, have commented (to W9RE) the that
our liberal dupe rule may inadvertently discriminate against the smaller
stations.  The folks who bring you NS Ladder, myself, W9RE, K4BAI, N3BB and
N4AF, would like some data to see if that's really the case.  So . . we're
hopeful that many of you will grab onto another almost-half hour of frantic
contesting to help us decide.  Score reporting for both sessions will be
important for the conclusions. Please score the NS Ladder in the usual way to
this reflector via the webform.  You can submit the summaries for the
Experimental Ladder to n6zfo@arrl.net.

73 Bill n6zfo
Contest Director, NS Ladder