[3830] EUHF Champ ES5RR(ES2RR) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah7w@hawaii.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ ES5RR(ES2RR) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:18:31 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: ES5RR
Operator(s): ES2RR
Station: ES5TV

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:  102     25     41
   80:  171     52     53
   40:  282    132     60
   20:  160    114     58
   15:   63     56     51
   10:   87     23     52
---------------------------
Total:  865    402    315  Total Score = 399,105

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks again to ES5TV for the use of his super-station. Total failure in
the contest strategy, however, prevented the operator from achieving a decent
score. Spent almost 4 hours on 10 & 15 trying to rake up the mults netting only
225 QSO's! At that point the battle was practically lost. Concequently I was
late to all the other bands, 20 m closed on me with only 270 QSO's worked. The
CW pile-ups (especially on 40 m) were enjoyable with lots of excellent CW
operators around. Quite a few 001's on SSB - had to explain what the contest
exchange should be. Overall a great contest, hope to do better next time!

73 de ES2RR