[3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:25:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   22    14
   80:   35    18
   40:  190    41
   20:  269    53
   15:  148    36
   10:  143    38
-------------------
Total:  807   200  Total Score = 161,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Contesting is like a box of chocolates, one never knows what they will get.
Based on how noisy 160 and 80 were Friday night I had kind of decided that most
of my off time would be later in the contest. As I found out how good the high
bands were I decided to take the full 2 hours off at the end of the contest. I
had a great time. Worked a lot of old friends, but worked quite a few new
contesters as well. Have to decide between ssb NAQP and working on antennas at
NR4M. WX will probably play into that decision. 73 de Lar K7SV