[3830] TxQP KK5LO/M SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP KK5LO/M SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 14:43:33 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KK5LO/M
Operator(s): KK5LO
Station: KK5LO

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     557      0  Mults = 103  Total Score = 150,242

Club: NARS

Comments:

A BIG THANK YOU to Paul Owen, N5NXS, for making the trip to Hondo. He was
astounding at keeping me on course and out of the ditches for 1000+ miles. He
also
helped me dig out the tough ones. The bands this year were horrible. In the
middle
of the day 40 was long and couldn't work anything less than 200 miles. Switched
20 and worked some out of staters in ME and WA.
Now for the GOOD PART...The Greatest TX BBQ at Cooper's in LLano, pulled into
the
Whataburger in Hondo for Double Meat Cheeseburger for supper. On Sunday we had
Pancakes and Bacon, Then stopped at the Whataburger in Victoria for Fried
Chicken fingers
and GRAVY!!!!  YUM YUM!!!
Even if the bands don't cooperate...the TX food is always the BEST!!