[3830] TxQP K5YAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] TxQP K5YAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 15:00:26 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:   79     6       0
   20:    0     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   79     6       0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 19,683

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

3,000 bonus points are in the claimed for working.
K5NA - 17 counties
NO5W -  7 counties
W0BH -  7 counties
N4CD -  5 counties

Other mobiles were KK5LO, W3DYA, WW5X, N4PJ, N3BB and K5UN.

The burrito mobile of K5NA was hauling tacos all over the place and had great
ears!  N4CD can hear grass grow I think and all the other mobiles in this
thing
made for a great weekend at the lake for me!  Sittin' on the edge of the lake
using a hamstik and TS850.  High SWR for some unknown reason so was surprised
to be able to stay busy working Texas stations.  Hats off to W0BH and WW5X two
mobiles I know of that came from out of state.

Thanks to the organizers and especially Chuck NO5W for his untiring efforts.