[3830] CaQP N6KI M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6KI M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:05:57 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI, N6OX, NN6X
Station: N6KI

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 21.7

  160:    5      4
   80:  147    134
   40:  173    280
   20:  303    469
   15:   26      7
   10:    3      3
    6:    1      1
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to get a team together just late Friday and unfortunately missed the
first 4 hours of the contest due to no starter Op Saturday morning. CT for DOS
was really screwed up for CQP so may have to bite the bullet and get WinTest on
Board for next year ! Worked several Dozen DX stns on 20 and finally found a
small opening on 15 mtrs Sunday afternoon. 80 was "drop a pin" quiet and almost

though we were on 40 with all the stns we wrkd ( 277 ! . Needed only 2 mults by
Saturday eve and the NT and AK finally cane by Sunday for a sweep.