[3830] CaQP XE2K SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe2k@dxxe.org
Subject: [3830] CaQP XE2K SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:13:15 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: XE2K
Operator(s): XE2K
Station: XE2K

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: MEXICALI
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    6      1
   80:   26     80
   40:   43    186
   20:   38     17
   15:    3      3
   10:    2      1
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: DXXE

Comments:

CQP Is getting better  each year that pass,  my score increase  and the joy is
bigger also,  nice to talk with a lot of friends what meet at different places
specially at Visalia DxConvention.

This year the propagation at the short range  in 40 and 80 made difficult to
get the closest  Counties like Rive, Sber, Oran, San Benito was the only
missing in the log,the RARE IMPE was easy with K6QK team and my "Neighbor"
N7TY.  Next Year we  need to send back K6VVA to  perform a great job from
there, THE LOCUST is the  MAN.
Tnx guys for the QSOs and sorry for my errors at CW.

This Year no antennas at 130 ft, just wires for low bands,  and my 6 band quad
made the work, secret weapon , 50ft high dipole for 40m

Hector XE2K / WT6J