[3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:45:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AC8E
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: AC8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 5:40
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  304
   40:  130
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This was the second stop in my single operation multi station tour. In the last
two years I have changed my schedule here a bit. I used to operate all 5 or 6
hours and then drive home; now I do about 4 hours, get about 3 hours of sleep,
then get up for another 2 hours before leaving for my home QTH. I intended to
operate a full six hours, but my arithmetic was not very good in the wee
hours.

The bands seemed to have shortened up a bit from when I left N8TR.  Around
0500z there was a nice opening on 40 to the east coast, especially the MD/VA
area. But 80 was the king, working all over the USA.

Missed NV, ND, NL, MB, NT, AK

73  -  Jim   K8MR