[3830] CQWW CW ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:09:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF2AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: ZF2AM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  319    14       46
   80:  992    22       83
   40: 1798    29       95
   20: 2324    32       98
   15:  608    22       46
   10:    8     5        7
------------------------------

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Conditions were very good on the low bands but the opening on 15 was very light
and 10 was mostly dead.  Unfortunately the main 40 meter antenna at 100 ft was
shot, so we ended up with the backup at 65 feet.  It was OK but not the same.

I'm a senior citizen so I missed about 500 Q's to get a bit of sleep.  If
everyone else lost big on 10 and 15,  I could break the top 10.

As always, a big thanks to Andrew for the hospitality.  It's always a blast to
come down to Paradise and run 200+ rate for hours on end.

Hey, does anyone else think the Caribbean should be re-classified as a
"continent"?