[3830] ARRLDX CW KH7XS(K4XS) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH7XS(K4XS) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:48:36 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH7XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: KH6
Operating Time (hrs): 21.2

  160:
   80:
   40: 1744    60
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1744    60  Total Score = 313,920

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Set out to break the old Oceania record for 20 HP which was set by K7SS/KH6 so
long ago, that the record has no date for it.  This should do it even after the
log checkers attack it.

Well behaved group this time...very few unannounced CQs with no QRL.  Most
QSYed after being asked.

The misinformed packet rats were out.  I was spotted as KH6XS on Sunday
afternoon and worked at least 10-15 dupes out of the next 20 QSOs.  They
thought they were working a new station, KH6XS, even though I signed KH7XS
after each QSO.  I even explained to two of them that the spot was wrong, but
they insisted on working me anyway.  I logged them as dupes and they get the
busted Q.  Several of these guys should have known better, since their calls
were familiar to me.

Thanks for all of the QSOs.  See you all on the madhouse band of 40 for the SSB
portion of this contest.