[3830] ARRLDX CW W8AV M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8av@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W8AV M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:58:11 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): K4LT, AF8A, K8AJS, K8RMC, KU8E, N8IW, W8RZ, KG9Z, W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  107    66
   80:  412    82
   40:  705   104
   20: 1242   109
   15:  189    67
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 2658   431  Total Score = 3,434,208

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest despite poor conditions.  It was great to have one of our W8AV
Alumni, KU8E, who flew up here from Georgia for the contest, back in the chair
again.  Jeff and the rest of our great crew made our effort a great success and
we couldn't have done it without all of you.

The low bands, especially 80 meters were really good.  Wish we could have had
better conditions to allow us to make more Q's on 15 meters.  Saw all the spots
for stations on 10 meters but we never got the propagation here to work many of
them.  It will be good to get sunspots back again.....hopefully soon!

Congrats to all of our M/2 competition and thanks to all the DX stations for
the QSO's.  See you again next year!!!!