[3830] MSQP NO5W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP NO5W Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:04:13 -0800 (PST)
                    Mississippi QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     16
   40:     26
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     42       0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 1,302

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I normally make the trek over to MS to operate the MS QP as an in-state mobile
but this year, for various reasons, decided to operate it from home. About an
hour into it, hearing the pileups on the mobiles from the apparent good
participation, I was wishing I was out there. It sounded like fun even with the
rain, sleet, and snow that NN9K was experiencing up in the northern counties.

Thanks to the mobiles NN9K(13), W3DYA(9), and K4ZGB(6) for keeping it
interesting.

W5ZL, KU5B, and I will be out and about again in the upcoming Oklahoma QSO
Party (March 21-22) as a multi-two mobile covering most of the counties west of
I-35. Details are on my website at http://www.no5w.com/NO5W_OKQP09_Route.html.

Hope to work you in the OKQP,

73/Chuck/NO5W