[3830] IdQP K4BAI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] IdQP K4BAI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 05:17:28 -0700
                    Idaho QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:18

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   2      3       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   2      3       0  CW Mults = 1  Ph Mults = 3  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 28

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, 88' center fed zepp at 45'.  Conditions from GA to ID
didn't seem very good on 20M.  Took XYL to theatre Saturday night and it was
raining hard upon our return home, so I didn't get on Saturday night.  Listened
on 40M Sunday morning, but heard no ID stations.  Hope for better luck next
year.  I still need the following counties in Idaho all-time:  Benewah, Boise,
Caribou, Clearwater and Lincoln.  Any suggestions for skeds would be
appreciated.  Hope to work you all in the Russian DX Contest next weekend and
from NQ4I in the CQ WPX SSB contest at the end of the month. 73, John, K4BAI.