[3830] WPX SSB 6W1RW(F6BEE) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6bee@cqww.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 6W1RW(F6BEE) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 05:46:57 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 6W1RW
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: 6W1RW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Senegal
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   95
   40:  876
   20: 1444
   15: 1301
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

6W is a nice spot under the sun but sunspots are also missed here !
Some southern advantage on 15m, including working US west coast and even KH6.

The extra kHz on 40m are not released here yet. Wild Eu runs on 40 in the last
hour with some BY, HS0, JT calling through the mess.  Very few JAs worked on
any band but the path is over the north pole and worse over "noisy" Europe.
I certainly spent too much time trying to run on 80m.

Too many stations, especially in S. America are not used to hear callsigns with
a a digit as first "letter" and I needed a lot of repeats when calling stations
(usually mults).

Thank you all for points.
73 de Jacques, F6BEE / 6W1RW