[3830] WPX SSB PY2SEX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PY2SEX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:36:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  102
   20:   72
   15:  268
   10:   44
------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, Well Well...
I have decided to work 40m LP, I tried a lot, but after a hole day waiting for
propagation open on 40m, only 87 QSO until that moment and restart everything,
all suffering on 40m yelling to be heard, I went to bed and have a nice night
of sleep. The great QSOs were IV3NVN my old friend Simone on 15m, almost 10
years without any contact though the radio. I got impressed by BX6AP I could
see my meter shows 9+10 and I couldn't be heard. I listen a lot of HP station
in Brazil trying and the same thing.
Like always it is, 40M LP is like QRP, a lot of great stations with their High
Power and no reception, that is too bad. I could heard a lot of Asia stations
via LP on 20m and I keep my ears on 40m.
Sunday I resolved go to 15m and try some QSOs, and was good to be really active
in contest, 20m was good with B7P putting 9+20 in the middle of afternoon (16:23
UTC), great QSO. Also C91TX great surprise. 10m were good on Saturday but I was
crazy about 40m and just work on Sunday, too bad. Damn Murphy in my head.
So, the Contest was fun and lets wait for CW, that one is always better..

All my log is already in LOTW.

Thanks all for the huge patience to get my call on 40m and for be in my log.
Best 73 and hope you get PY2SEX on radio next time. hihihihi..

PY2SEX - Alex