[3830] WPX SSB WR3Z(@N3OC) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry.shapiro@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WR3Z(@N3OC) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:40:08 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WR3Z
Operator(s): WR3Z  N3OC  N1SZ  W3IDT  W2CDO
Station: N3OC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:    1
   80:  509
   40: 1017
   20: 1499
   15:  123
   10:   20
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Many thanks again to Brian N3OC for use of his station.  Felt great besting our
SSB raw score from last year by 2M points.  We had a feeling that others had
better scores this year as well.  We were off for nearly an hour early Sunday
morning while fixing a logging problem and reestablishing packet spots to the
network.  Only got 4 q's during that hour (0500Z).

Was hoping that 80M would hold up longer than it did, but like many others
ended up relying more on 40M for the bulk of the q's (along with 20M).

Congrats to the W8JI group for their fine MS effort from GA, as well as K3EST
and the other MS teams.

Barry WR3Z