[3830] WPX SSB YT1BB SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt1bb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YT1BB SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:19:14 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YT1BB
Operator(s): YT1BB
Station: YT1BB

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: ovcar 900 asl
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2470
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: NON SERBIAN- BULGARIAN

Comments:

Yes I am getting older 59 year,but still contest is miraculous event.
Asudden set off tom spot on Friday at 12.00 local.My friend Zoran.sympathzer of
HAM radio,experienced for good cooking soup and grill equipments and good old
"LADA" .Deppsnow at the lastturning.Lost two hours, hard work and the aim is
there.Antenna (4 el. beam) with one elementbent out of shape.The other 2el, out
of use.
Rotary part out of use too!But there is a spare rope!
Again two houts lost for repair antenna.
No cluster too!
OK.contest has begain.After 2 hours problem with voltage.Lost LP VK/ZL.The east
full with dificulties and hard for operation.Finally the first day 1370 QSO.Not
enough.The second day good propagation to JA but not enough JA!No cluster and I
am forced to control the band freqently.
Final score 2470 QSO
NA 1026
EU 46%.DX 54%
The best rate 196 per hour.
TS 930 + pa
Ant 4 el beam up 15m

Thanks to YU1IG for nice hospitality before contest. Thanks yall for giving me
points.