[3830] EU Sprint CW I2WIJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW I2WIJ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:37:01 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.15

   80:   37     0.55
   40:   55     1.40
   20:   21     0.40
---------------------
Total:  113   Total Score = 113

Club:

Comments:

Thanks Dave G4BUO for remembering Paolo(I2UIY-SK)!

Not too bad with my 706-MKII, an R7 with a broken matching unit
and a dipole for 80M.
Couldn't work the full 4 hours due to various phone calls from
friends greeting for the Easter Holydays.

Very disappointing 20M, where I stayed too much at the beginning
before move to 40. 20M were much better later when I could work
stations I wasn't able to hear before.
Thanks to all who moved back to 20 for a QSO, and to Nigel G3TXF
as well, who moved but was "worked" by somebody else before me!  Aaghh..!!!
80M was my best band: this tells you all!